Monday, November 2, 2009

yummmy (:

Good morning (:
Today we get off of school because of parent teacher confrences, so i enjoyed sleeping in an extra 90 minutes today. Thankfully, my mom doesn't have a confrence so there is nothing to worrry about. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all very fun, as i was super busy with all of my friends! That is something i very rarely get to do because usually I have a race or something like that! Well, since it was Halloween Saturday, I ate literally about 30 candy bars! ahh, major stomach ache, but hey once a year ain't badd (;

Well, i am getting my camera back from my friends soon but so far today I have j ust had brekkie:

It was a delishious smoothie made of strawberry breyers yogurt with real chunks, silk soy milk, a little ice, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and lots of honey! To warm me up I had organic flax instants oats cooked in peppermint tea, honey, vanilla and milk(: i garnished it with cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg!

So, i am off til later todayy to update everybbody, if anybody had actually read these(:

No comments:

Post a Comment