Sunday, November 8, 2009

sunday!

Sorry i havent been posting very well, i just got my camera about 20 minutes ago, but i have been eating a ton lately 4000+ calories, you would be impressed!
To start off my day, i had a scrumptiomous bowl of oats and a smoothie!

the oatmeal was 1/2 cup flax enrinched oatmeal, cooked in 1/2 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup of peppermint tea. Then i added( whipped ) in a super ripe banana and added sweetned coconut, dried pinapple & mango, banana chips and dried papaya, with a small handful of almonds. The smoothie was 1 breyers yougurt and 1.5 c. whole milk & some suggga!

well, i'm having some trouble spacing out my foods. Like when I come home from school, I literally cannot stop eating. I need the calories, i know and Im not like upset at all about that, i just need some advice/help on how to space it out better. Because i eat so much, i can only have a few bites for dinner, and no snack! HELP! one time actually, i measured my waist and it was 23, and then after it was 28 ?! THAT IS CRAZZY! and a few hours later it was back to normal. Sorry, i just had to get that out! And i can't talk to my rent's about it because my mom has a little problem that i dont wanna get into. thank you alll

ohh and by the way , i made my own pizza, and you have to try it!
get a pizza crust, add on tomatoe paste and sauce, pepperjack cheese, curry and chili powder, some turkey bacon, with lots of squah&basil. After cooking on about 350 for 15-20 min. add some parmesean cheese and hot pepper flakes annd cook for another 2 minutes of broil! TALLK ABOUT YUMMMY >33

No comments:

Post a Comment